948 770 742
Inglés para viajar
Cursos de inglés en el extranjero
Cursos para empresas
Centro preparador de Cambridge
English for Babies
Cursos de refuerzo
Total English Placement Test
Total English Placement Test
Choose the best answer. Mark it with an X. If you do not know the answer, leave it blank.
* Remember this password, it will be necessary in the future
1) _____ name is Robert.
2) They _____ from Spain.
3) _____ are you from?
4) What do you do? I’m _____ student.
5) Peter _____ at seven o’clock.
6) _____ you like this DVD?
7) We _____ live in a flat.
8) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, _____
9) _____ he play tennis?
10) Have you _____ a car?
11) We don’t have _____ butter.
12) _____ some money here.
13) We _____ got a garage.
14) Those shoes are very _____ .
15) Have you got a pen? Yes, I _____ .
16) It is a busy, _____ city.
17) They _____ at home yesterday.
18) I _____ there for a long time.
19) He didn’t _____ glasses.
20) The restaurant was _____ busy.
21) Do you like the red _____ ?
22) He _____ to Brazil on business.
23) Yesterday was the _____ of April.
24) She’s got _____ hair.
long and dark
25) I _____ play football at the weekend.
26) I _____ in an armchair at the moment.
27) My brother is older _____ me.
28) Their car is _____ biggest on the road.
29) It’s the _____ interesting of his films.
30) The phone’s ringing: _____ answer it.
31) Do you _____ classical or rock music?
32) He has _____ breakfast.
33) The _____ have seen it before.
34) I’ve never met an actor _____ .
35) _____ is very good exercise.
36) Have you _____ been on a winter sports holiday?
37) I can’t _____ another language.
38) They _____ pay for the tickets.
don’t have to
39) _____ old is their car?
40) Are you _____ for one or two weeks?
41) Stephen _____ to visit his parents.
42) I don’t _____ getting up early.
43) We _____ like to see the mountains.
44) They _____ ever check their emails.
45) They won’t come, _____ they?
46) He _____ know how to spell it.
47) Carla _____ to the radio all morning.
48) They _____ come to the cinema with us.
49) I like this song. _____ do I.
50) We _____ them at eight o’clock.
51) They are going _____ in America next month.
52) This is the cinema _____ we saw the film.
53) Have you ever _____ in a jazz band?
54) I’m _____ when I’m with you.
55) This is _____ than I thought.
56) Can you tell me the way _____ ?
to the bank
is the bank
where is bank
of the bank
57) Do you know what _____ ?
time is it
time is now
time it is
58) Were you _____ to open the door?
59) Everybody _____ wear a seat belt in the car.
don’t have to
doesn’t have to
60) Tom has lived in this town _____ three years.
61) We _____ work in that factory.
62) I think it _____ be sunny tomorrow.
63) He _____ like his brother.
64) _____ does your boyfriend look like?
65) I’ve got _____ many problems.
66) If we get up in time, _____ catch the train.
we had caught
67) They _____ to go to France for a year.
68) I’m working _____ to pass my exam.
69) I’m writing _____ ask you to explain.
in order to
70) He said that most problems _____ by teenagers.
71) What _____ to do at the weekend?
have you like
are you liking
do you like
is you like
72) Football _____ in most countries.
73) Who was _____ the door?
74) We _____ lunch when you telephoned.
75) Your work is _____ better.
76) She could play the piano _____ she could walk.
77) The train was cancelled, so we _____ .
78) The problem was _____ solved
79) It was a difficult journey, but I _____ get home.
80) We had not heard the news____________.
81) We arrived at the station, but the bus _____ earlier.
82) We can _____ walk or go by car.
83) If I _____ enough money, I’d buy a new car.
84) It _____ correctly.
hasn’t been done
hasn’t been do
not been done
85) The accident wouldn’t have happened, if you had been more _____ .
86) It _____ be possible some time in the future.
87) Schools then _____ having more children in the class.
was used to
were used to
was use to
were use to
88) We _____ to go to work at six in the morning.
89) They _____ an old photograph of the place.
90) I _____ I had been able to meet her.
91) We’ll have taken our exams _____ this time next month.
92) I will do badly in my work, _____ try harder.
if I’m not
if I wasn’t
if I haven’t
if I don’t
93) I _____ wasted my time when I was at university.
ought not to
94) This is going to be my chance to _____ any difficulties.
95) It was difficult at first, but I soon got _____ it.
got used to
get used to
96) How did you manage to cook _____ a good meal?
97) The solution had been found, _____ we hadn’t realised it.
98) She _____ I had been doing for all that time.
asked to me
asked for me
asked with me
asked me if
99) They _____ heard us coming, we were making a lot of noise.
100) He _____ to help me with the decorating.